Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Take a bubble bath in a Shoe-Shaped Bathtub



To the left is a picture of one of the most beautiful bathtubs I have even seen! Italian designer, Massimiliano Della Monaca, created this shoe shaped bathtub and I think it is adorable. The cost of the bathtub starts at $17,000 but it is so worth every penny. You can even get the shoe-shaped bathtub custom made! The water flows like a waterfall from the top of the bathtub. I think this would be a great investment if you have the money. I absolutely adore taking a nice warm bubble bath, especially in the winter time! When I have my own house one day, this will definitely be one of the first additions as soon as I can save up for it. I am in love with this shoe shaped bath tub. What do you think?


You can even get it in PINK!! I am obsessed with this!!
What do you think?
xoxo,
Glitz and Glamour


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh is that real?! It's amazing. I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? are you kidding?? is that for real??

    i want one!!

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love it, just don't love the price tag! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right, these are amazing.. they look so comfortable to lounge in

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the neatest thing ever!I want one!!

    ReplyDelete